This page may contain affiliate links. If you buy a product or service from an affiliate such as Amazon after clicking a link on this website, we earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
It’s hard to beat a summer barbecue with friends and family. You can go as simple or as complicated as you like when it comes to putting together a menu or theme for the afternoon/evening.
But when it comes to choosing a barbecue for cooking the food on, which type is best for you?
If you’re on a tight budget, don’t want to build your own barbecue, don’t have a lot of space in the back garden and definitely don’t want to use one of the throwaway £2 barbecues again, perhaps I can tempt you with a kettle barbecue?
This type of barbecue is relatively cheap, highly portable and won’t take up a lot of room when you’re using it. And while you can leave them in situ throughout the summer months, it’s wise to store a kettle barbecue inside a shed or garage during the winter months. And you might want to look at buying a cover to use all the time.
Another plus-point for kettle barbecues is that you can take them with you when you go camping or caravanning.
What you have here is a list of five of the best selling and most popular kettle barbecues on Amazon, listed in order of popularity.
5 of the Best Kettle Barbecues
- 45cm diameter cooking area
- Charcoal BBQ
- High temp. Resistant, dust resistant
- Wheels for easy portability
- Convenient to store
- Plated steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel fuel grate
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside barbecue lid
- This stylish kettle grill BBQ with 43cm cooking area is complete with a 3 piece stainless steel utensil set from MYLEK is deceptively tough, and it’s made from hard-wearing metal alloys that are...
- Built in temperature gauge to help you control and cook your food evenly, giving you that delicious smoky flavour without burning it - ideal for safely cooking meat, fish, and vegetables
- Despite its hard-wearing lid and body, this grill is incredibly light. Easily assemble it indoors and then wheel it out into the garden before cooking up a storm! Unlike many BBQ grills, this model is...
- Why Choose a GlamHaus BBQ? Fully compliant to UK Safety Standard EN1860-1:2013+A1:2017 with an impressive 0.8mm thickness (unlike most BBQs that are only 0.4mm-0.6mm in thickness). Manufactured with 4...
- Complimentary 3 Piece Accessory Set: Providing you with everything you need to prepare the perfect BBQ, this unit comes supplied with an excellent quality stainless steel 3 piece accessory set worth...
- Chrome Plated Grill: Garden Vida Memphis freestanding BBQ grill features a 43.5 cm wide chrome plated, temperature resistant, hard wearing and easy to clean cooking grill providing you with a lot of...
- Compact Design: Its compact size and makes it ideal for summer parties in your garden with friends and family or for taking with you on holidays or a day trip out. When not in use, the BBQ can be...
- Lid with air inlet: The kettle design distributes heat more evenly and when the lid is placed on the grill it prevents flare-ups from dripping grease and allows heat to circulate around the food as it...
- Charcoal Tray: Features a silver charcoal/ash tray at the bottom to prevent coal or ash from falling on the ground - It also reduces the cleaning work afterwards.
- Storage Shelf: A convenient lower shelf acts as a storage rack, ideal for placing hot tongs, spatulas and other cooking accessories.
- Made from Porelain Enamelled Steel
- Huge 2200cm2 Cooking Area 56cm Diameter
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Air Vent, XL Temperature Gauge
- Easy To Move On Wheels With Storage Shelf And XL Temperature Gauge
- Fast Free Delivery In A Quality Box